If you would like to visit our school, we encourage you to attend one of our Come and See morning teas, first Wednesday of every month (during school terms) at 10am. Please call us or email us to make a booking.
On June the 16th we are having an Open Day and we encourage you to come along to see the school, meet our teachers, other parents and students. More information about this year’s open day can be found here.
If this doesn’t suit you can also call or email and make an appointment for our principal to give you a tour.
Sign up for BIS Newsletter
- 01/05/2014 - You Did What? – Understanding children’s ideas of right and wrong through the prism of Staged Moral Development
- 22/05/2014 - Social and Emotional Learning (First Session) - Free Seminar
- 22/05/2014 - Social and Emotional Learning (Second Session) - Free Seminar
- 05/06/2014 - Integral Human Development - Dr. Tim Mansfield
- 05/06/2014 - Integral Human Development - Dr. Tim Mansfield (Second Session)
- 14/06/2014 - Open Day 2014