BIS scholarships available in years 2-6, 2015 and 2016 intake
Our scholarship program enables selected students to have their tuition fees waived for the whole of their schooling at BIS.
BIS is always looking to help children who dream big dreams but get them cramped in small classrooms. These children find their academic school learning pretty easy and are tired of waiting for everyone else until they can move on. Maybe they love making and creating things, researching or putting on their own performances.
But BIS is a community school so we need to know that you have the same passion for our school as your child. Are you interested in alternative education? Do you love the idea of being involved in their schooling and being part of an active learning community?
If this sounds like your child and your family then you should consider applying for this scholarship.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated their passion for learning, level of self direction and creativity and have a high level of self control and good communication skills. If this sounds like you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 33785466 to get an application pack.
Sign up for BIS Newsletter
- 14/10/2014 - Self Directed Learning - What does this really mean in a primary school setting?
- 04/11/2014 - Advocating for your child in Prep
- 18/11/2014 - You Did What? – Understanding children’s ideas of right and wrong through the prism of Staged Moral Development
- 25/11/2014 - Unpacking the BIS Philosophy and Curriculum
- Unpacking the BIS Philosophy and Curriculum
- You Did What? – Understanding children’s ideas of right and wrong through the prism of Staged Moral Development
- Advocating for your Child in Prep
- Self Directed Learning – What does this really mean in a primary school setting?
- Commonwealth Bank Teaching Award