BIS is a unique experience of learning, passion and joy. Our website, whilst trying to show you a taste of our school by touring the classrooms and showing you some of our lovely grounds and investigating our BIS curriculum, can not share the real essence of the school, that can only be found with a visit.
We limit the number of tours around the school to reduce the level of disruption to the teaching and learning. Book in now for one of our come and see morning teas on the first Wednesday of the month during the school term or contact us to make an appointment out of hours for a chat. Alternatively, we have an Open Day in semester one each year, if you subscribe to our newsletter you will always know what is on.
Sign up for BIS Newsletter
- 01/05/2014 - You Did What? – Understanding children’s ideas of right and wrong through the prism of Staged Moral Development
- 22/05/2014 - Social and Emotional Learning (First Session) - Free Seminar
- 22/05/2014 - Social and Emotional Learning (Second Session) - Free Seminar
- 05/06/2014 - Integral Human Development - Dr. Tim Mansfield
- 05/06/2014 - Integral Human Development - Dr. Tim Mansfield (Second Session)
- 14/06/2014 - Open Day 2014