Brisbane Independent School’s mission is to nurture, develop and trust our pupils’ innate love of learning and positive values, and to produce graduates who are respectful, confident, competent and self-motivated, with the skills necessary for life-long learning in all facets of their lives.
To this end, we provide a supportive, flexible and democratic educational environment for the development of the whole child, including social, emotional, ethical, physical and cognitive development, within a school community that supports our values.
Sign up for BIS Newsletter
- 01/05/2014 - You Did What? – Understanding children’s ideas of right and wrong through the prism of Staged Moral Development
- 22/05/2014 - Social and Emotional Learning (First Session) - Free Seminar
- 22/05/2014 - Social and Emotional Learning (Second Session) - Free Seminar
- 05/06/2014 - Integral Human Development - Dr. Tim Mansfield
- 05/06/2014 - Integral Human Development - Dr. Tim Mansfield (Second Session)
- 14/06/2014 - Open Day 2014