On Saturday June 16, our school will be open from 9 am to 3 pm. A great opportunity to discover (or rediscover) our beautiful grounds, talk to our wonderful teachers and meet our community.
We will have a series of talks throughout the day exploring facets of the BIS unique educational approach:
10am – Self-directed learning
11am – Behaviour Development at BIS
12 pm – BIS literacy
1 pm – Project approach to learning
2 pm – What’s it like to be a kid at BIS?
Our students will also be showcasing BIStopia, the micro-economy that has been the central point of this term’s learning. All visitors will be given BISmarks (BIStopia currency) on entry to spend on the goods and wares on offer.
Come and join us for a fun filled day!
Leave a comment
Sign up for BIS Newsletter
- 01/05/2014 - You Did What? – Understanding children’s ideas of right and wrong through the prism of Staged Moral Development
- 22/05/2014 - Social and Emotional Learning (First Session) - Free Seminar
- 22/05/2014 - Social and Emotional Learning (Second Session) - Free Seminar
- 05/06/2014 - Integral Human Development - Dr. Tim Mansfield
- 05/06/2014 - Integral Human Development - Dr. Tim Mansfield (Second Session)
- 14/06/2014 - Open Day 2014